Join Our ZOOM Meeting Room
Hello all sovereigns of British Columbia.
Click below to join our BC zoom room.
Join The Zoom Room
We Run The Zoom Room
Monday to Friday.
4pm to 10pm Pacific Time.
We The People, For The People, By The People.
We The People, Take The Power Back.
Here’s the Zoom Room Rules:
1. Listen to the hosts instructions.
2. Do not talk over anyone talking.
3. If you wish to speak, rase your hand and wait for the host to cue you to speak.
4. All participants have 5 minutes to complete their talking points. at the 5 min mark you will be notified by the host and maybe allow you to continue if you can novice the host that you are about to rap up your points. The host may also ask you to take note or hold on to your thoughts and allow someone else to speak and then come back to you. this way forward production can keep at a steady pace.
5. Any two or more participants are in a squabble they will be sent into the break out room (padded room) to continue their squabble there. This way they will not disrupt the rest of the meeting.
6. There is no drinking any alcoholic beverages while working on the BC Constitution draft or related documents. After we have stopped working on any important documents @ 10:00pm and we’re just talking, sharing vids or having related discussions, then you may have some drinks.
a) If anyone is drinking alcoholic beverages or they become belligerent, first they will be muted for 10 to 15 minutes till they have cooled down.
b) Once they are unmuted and they are still being belligerent, they will be sent into the waiting room for 10 to 15minutes to cool off.
c) Once they return from the waiting room and they are still being belligerent, they will be kicked out of the Zoom Room Meeting until the next day.
UNIFY THE PEOPLE Canadians need to be educated about Canada’s history – this is absolutely key if the people of the Canadian provinces have any chance of taking control of their lives and what belongs to them. Use the FLYER to help educate yourselves and...
Canadians need to be educated about Canada’s history – this is absolutely key if the people of the Canadian provinces have any chance of taking control of their lives and what belongs to them. “Unify The People website has all the information” To...
Legal Procedure and Court Protocol Common Law, being derived from Natural Justice, bases its lawful procedures on the centrality of Due Process: the three-fold right of anyone to be notified of the charges being brought against the man/woman, to see the evidence in...
We all have seen from experience that to attract mosquitoes to the bug zapper we first must put a bright yellow light that they will attract to. The same is to be said about attracting Sovereign's to what is the right thing to do, not only for all Republic Nations,...